• Selected Tempranillo vineyards of +30 years old.
• Pampered hand-cultivation of the vineyard.
• Located in Spain’s Golden Mile of wine, near of the town Peñafiel within Duero’s river bank.
• 850 meters of altitude.
Tr3smano (aka. three hands) is the beginning of a remarkable journey backed by a team of three recognized wine experts. The winery is currently led by the winemaker Pedro Aibar – widely known for having founded the first boutique winery in Spain and managed the giants Viñas del Vero and El Coto (Barón de Ley) wineries. Tr3smano is not just another winery in Ribera del Duero but intended to make winemaking history in Spain’s golden mile of wine.
This rare and elegant Tempranillo is a prime example of the superb quality from Ribera del Duero. Deep cherry in colour with inviting ripe red fruit aromas accented by toasted and smoky notes. Offers flavours of cocoa and spices (pepper). Harmonious and well balanced, with a long finish.
• Limited edition of 25,000 bottles.
• Manual harvest in small boxes. Selection of only the best bunches.
• Cold maceration at 5ºC, during 5 days.
• Malolactic fermentation in new oak barrels of 225 litres of capacity.
• Ageing during 18 months in new barrels (75% French Oak and 25% American Oak).
Ideal with main dishes like lamb, game or red meats. It algo pairs perfectly with dark chocolate desserts. Serve at 16 ºC. Drink now or within the next 5 years.
Gold Medal, Decanter 2017, vintage 2014.
90 Ponits, Robert Parker, The Wine Advocate, Issue 229, February 2017, vintage 2014.
Silver Medal, Mundus Vini 2017, vintage 2014.
Silver Medal, Monde Selection Bruxelles, 2014.