We can proudly say that we’ve turned into one of the few Spanish Wine Independent Companies that got to meet the quality standards: IFS BROKER 2, IFS LOGISTICS and BRC AGENTS & BROKERS
The standards have checked every single engaged party in our business chain to ensure that we have implemented appropriate measures in our service so that we and our suppliers operate in accordance with product safety and quality requirements.
What’s IFS Broker 2
As supply chain globalization grows, raw materials and products continue to be sourced in new ways and from different sources. Brokers, agents, and importers are an integral element in bringing producers and retailers together. IFS Broker ensures the safety and quality of products filling the gap between production and distribution.
The standard checks the engaged parties to ensure that they have implemented appropriate measures in their service so that their suppliers operate in accordance with product safety and quality requirements. Brokers, agents, and importers must also monitor their supplier’s compliance with these issues so that supplied products meet regulatory and contractual specifications.
• Establish a common standard with a uniform evaluation system
• Work with accredited and qualified certification bodies and auditors
• Ensure comparability and transparency throughout the entire supply chain
• Reduce cost and time for both suppliers and retailers.
What’s IFS Logistics
IFS Logistics marks the joint objective of trade and industry to create transparency and trust across the entire supply chain. This IFS standard, specifically developed for storage, distribution, and transportation, as well as loading and unloading activities, is able to be implemented in environments managing both food and non-food products.
The objectives of the IFS Logistics are:
• To ensure comparability and transparency throughout the entire supply chain
• To establish a common standard with uniform evaluation systems
• To reduce costs and time for both suppliers and retailers
• To work with accredited Certification Bodies
What’s BRC Broker
Agents and Brokers (non-manufacturing traders) who buy, sell or facilitate the trade of products, provide a critical link in the movement and trade of products, and influence supplier product safety and quality standards, as well as being responsible for maintaining an effective chain of traceability.
The BRC Global Standard for Agents and Brokers has been developed to provide a framework for managing product safety, quality and legality for these non-manufacturing businesses in the food and packaging industries.
The BRC Global Standard is divided into five sections:
1. Senior management commitment and continual improvement
2. Hazard and risk assessment
3. Product safety and quality management system
4. Supplier and subcontracted service management