A small selection ofOur top wines
2020Bodem Las Margas Garnacha Blanca
- Tasting NoteThe nose is dominated by white pulp fruits, lime, mango along with mountain herbs such as thyme and fennel, which give it great complexity. Smooth, enveloping, with weight. It offers a fruity explosion with a lively acidity and mineral touches. A very gastronomic wine
- Food paringA perfect ally of couscous with curried vegetables, salmon tartar with avocado or vegetable salmon tartar with avocado or a vegetable eggplant moussaka. Grilled white meats create an excellent combination with this energetic Grenache Blanc.
2018Bodem Las Margas
- Tasting NoteWarm and ripe fruit-driven blueberry and strawberry bouquets, and soft tannins. An exceptional, multi-layered wine with a smooth texture.
- Food paringBarbecue (beef), pasta, game and poultry
- Tasting noteRobust, gourmet wine with a limited batch of 4200 bottles. Brimming with red fruits, pasta, veal, cassis, toast and violet flavours.
- Food pairingBeef, pasta, veal and poultry
- Tasting noteWonderfully full-bodied and deep wine. An explosion of layered fruity (ripe black fruits) and slightly spiced aromas (thyme, rosemary and pepper) revealed in a long finish. Smooth and balanced!
- Food pairingSplendid with meat, lamb, game and poultry.
Need help deciding? We’ve divided our wines into categories, to make things easier for you.
More aboutAxial Vinos
Learn more about our vision and methods. Every day, putting our all into producing unique wines. Respecting grapes, vineyard and environment
Take advantage of our exclusiveMember Club
If you’d like to receive discounts on our wines, gain access to exclusive tastings and other great benefits, join our Member Club below.